YGIA Polyclinic has participated today in the Annual Conference of the Cyprus Human Resources Management Association as Bronze Sponsor. The conference took place at Shakolas Education Center for Clinical Medicine, in Nicosia, where HR Professionals from all sectors had been present. It has been an International Conference, not only because of speakers from abroad, but also because of being broadcasted internationally.
A great emphasis has been given to all characteristics that make an employer competitive and the 'absolute choice' for an employee. Through panel discussions, the following conclusions have been reached:
- Companies should invest in Employer branding
- They should allow flexibility to their employees, keep their people engaged
- They should revise salaries, in order to compete with offshore companies
- They should make their employees feel they can grow with the business,
- Listen to the voice of employees
- Make improvements and embrace changes
- Consider carefully the 3a A's - Availability, adaptability, ability
- Make your organization a 'fun' place to work for your employees
- Show respect to your employees actively
It is a great honor for YGIA Polyclinic, who is an employer of almost 500 employees, to support such initiatives and events as a sponsor. It is an even greater honor the fact that YGIA Polyclinic has incorporated in the HRM policies, all the process and values that constitute what an employer of choice is considered to be, based on the conclusions of the Cyprus HRM Association's Conference.