Our Vision is to be the leader in the private healthcare sector as a reliable provider of high-quality healthcare services.
Our Mission is to provide high-quality healthcare services by implementing current comprehensive clinical protocols. The epicentre of Our Mission is the fulfilment of Healthcare Above All and the alleviation of pain, suffering and sickness for the people we serve.
• Respect: To behave in a respectful manner towards our patients, their relatives, our associates and amongst ourselves in all circumstances.
• Ethics: To always act with a high level of responsibility, by adhering to professional ethics. All our actions should be underpinned by honesty, confidentiality, trust and transparency.
• Compassionate Care: To provide the best care to our patients and their relatives, with sensitivity, dignity, kindness, equality, compassion and respect.
• Teamwork: To promote and encourage co-operation and teamwork at all levels across the Hospital, by utilising to the utmost staff’s ideas, experience, knowledge and skills.
• Quality: To be constantly committed to ensuring high levels of quality of the services we provide in all fields of our operation. We pursue continuous improvement passionately in all procedures and operations, with the ultimate objective of meeting and exceeding the needs of our patients, their families and our Associated Doctors.