We welcome and encourage patient visits by family and loved ones, as this can positively speed up the patient's recovery.
As a result though of Covid-19 pandemic, YGIA Polyclinic has implemented restrictions on visiting hours and number of visitors, to ensure the health and safety of our patients, associates, staff, visitors and others.
- Entrance in YGIA POLYCLINIC's premises is allowed only with presenting the negative results of :
- Allowed number of visitors: 1 visitor per visitation per patient
- The maximum number of visitors per patient per day is 2.
In most cases, YGIA Polyclinic welcomes visitors during these hours:
• October – February: 10:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 20:00.
• March – September: 10:00 - 12:00, 16:00 - 21:00.
• Intensive Care Unit (all year round): 11:00 - 12:00, 17:00 - 18:00.
We encourage that children under 12 years old avoid visiting the Hospital (for precautionary reasons), but if they do, they should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
We keep in mind that having a hospitalised child can be emotionally challenging, so if 1 person (parent or guardian) would like to stay overnight, let staff at the department know that so as to make your overnight stay comfortable for you. Do not hesitate to also ask for the menu of the day, so that you can enjoy lunch and/ or dinner.
Bringing food and drinks for the patient should be avoided, unless it is approved by the attending Physician. All meals provided are in accordance to the dietary needs of the patient.
To ensure the privacy of the patient, all visitors should leave the room while the patient is being examined by the attending Physician or being treated by the medical and/ or nursing staff.
Smoking is strictly prohibited.