Staff at the X-Ray Department is actively involved in ongoing clinical research and training, to ensure the best possible services are provided to all the patients who visit it.
Most of our X-Ray rooms use the latest DR digital detectors providing superior quality images almost instantly, and are linked to an enterprise wide fully integrated RIS/ PACS (Radiology Information System and Picture Archiving and Communication System).
Examinations performed (but not limited to):
• General X-Ray, e.g. chest, abdominal, skeletal.
• Mammography or other breast imaging with the new 3D mammography system.
• Fluoroscopy, .e.g barium meal, enema, HSG, IVP.
• Ultrasound, e.g. organs, triplex, soft tissue and biopsies.
• Panoramic and cephalometric.
• Bone density.
For any enquiries or to book an appointment, please contact the department at:
Phone: +357 25884642, +357 25884650
Fax: +357 25884687